Bullseye training Oct 2nd at OKCGC

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
These will be a training opportunities for "NEW BULLSEYE" Shooters and for seasoned shooters to improve their skills with a handgun at the OKC Gun Club beginning at 0900 at the Pistol Range All you need is your 22 pistol and a couple hundred rounds of ammo . The cost is $5.00 to cover the cost of targets

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Do you think you guys will ever have a class that isn't on the first Saturday? For those of us addicted to USPSA it isimpossible to shoot both matches. I would like to try some bullseye to improve my accuracy.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Ill mention it to them. I know they were talking about what changes could be made to bring in more shooters. so any ideas Ill pass along. I think this is the last practice for the year out at the gunclub. I think they are trying to work out some practice times at the Heartland range in Edmond for the winter.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Last winter my buddy and I shot at H&H almost every Wednesday night. It made a huge difference in our scores in the spring. I would be all over an indoor winter league on a weeknight for sure. Just a practice session would be good too.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
If your not doing anything sunday there is a club match as well and you get to shoot your first match for free. You should come out if you not doing anything. This will be my first real match to shoot in.

penman53

Fanatic
There will be bullsye shooting the first 3 Thursdays of the month Nov thru Feb at H and H first relay at 5:00 second relay at 7:00 if anyone is interested. We will be shooting in the end rifle bay. It is reserved for us only. Come on out and shoot and have fun.

Mark Thomas