Sold/Expired Botach Tactical - Free Shipping

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You may or may not have purchased from Botach Tactical. They have some mixed reviews but I have always got what I needed from them for an excellent price. They are now offereing FREE SHIPPING on all orders.

FREE SHIPPING

They might also have some coupons but you will have to scour the internet for them. I have used the code "MAGPUL" for a discount but can't confirm that it works anymore.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Yes, they have had some troubles. Do your research and make your own decision. What I found to work best is call them before you order and make sure they have it in stock.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on.... Well you can't get fooled again." - George W. Bush

I won't ever order from them again.

tul9033

Founding Member
I knew the history of Botach but placed an order for a Streamlight TLR-1s $89.99 and 3 M&P Mags $21.99 plus free shipping. Shipped the next day and had them in 3 days. Don't take this as a GTG, I ordered on my AMEX that makes chargebacks real easy; fully expecting to have to use it. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I regularly order from Botach. Guess I've been lucky since all my items have been shipped the next day and arrived immediately.

Latest posts