BoomerShooter Sporting Clays Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I'll be there with a team

And Robert you're invite is awesome. It was good to meet you Sunday and I'm looking forward to shooting with you again, preferably when it's not so hot!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
is this a "team" based event??

Yes, we will have 4-man teams. If you don't have a full team that's OK, I will assign you to one. We will give trophies to first and second place team and also a trip to the prize table for the high point individual shooter.

PLUS we are going to have some AWESOME prizes that we will give away after the tournament in a random draw.

Stay tuned for details

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Yes, we will have 4-man teams. If you don't have a full team that's OK, I will assign you to one. We will give trophies to first and second place team and also a trip to the prize table for the high point individual shooter.

PLUS we are going to have some AWESOME prizes that we will give away after the tournament in a random draw.

Stay tuned for details

great this is just like elementary school all over again, we are playing a game and no one wants me on their team, so the teacher makes someone play with me.....ahhh flashback!!!!!!!!!!

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
for prizes you can always run the shoot as a Lewis Class, depending on how many shooters you have. Then even people like Burk have a chance to win.

tally ho

k

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
google lewis class and you will find out how to run one. A shot at you? Well maybe a BB gun....you have to expect those things whenever you're in a leadership role.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts