Boomer Shooter Discount at TDSA is 20%

Hello shooters! Just wanted to let everybody know that Jesse, Brandon and I have spoken recently and all of us here at TDSA appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this forum. We want to support all of you in any way we can and that is why we are going to offer a 20% discount to all BoomerShooter members. That's correct. All of our classes will be 20% off to you. Contact me and I'll give you a coupon code if you are interested in registering for any of our classes. Just fyi, the March and May Advanced Combat Pistol Level I courses are more than halfway full. We are offering this course 5 times this year and I am quite confident that it will be full every time. This course is our bread and butter, gang. It has put us on the map and is known as, "The most comprehensive pistol course taught in America." according to Lt. Chuck Haggard of the Topeka Police Dept. We have instructors come from all over the country to take this class from us because they want to learn how to be better teachers! Countless numbers of civilians have taken this class and all say the same thing, "I can't believe I never knew this stuff. I've been shooting for most of my life and never knew I was doing it wrong!" We always offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all of our courses so you can register with confidence! Come see us and have a blast while learning.

I look forward to meeting more of you and to serving all of you.

Your brother in Christ,

Marshall Luton (and all of the TDSA staff)

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Thank you for the grad-student-friendly pricing.

If my former landlady ever ponies up with my damn security deposit there's a non-zero chance I will spend it on shooting lessons.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I would love to attend some TDSA training. Unfortunately, my job requires me to work 49 weekends a year. I can never get a Saturday and Sunday off. The only time I have two days in a row off are during the week, thus me not being able to attend any training classes. :(

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I would love to attend some TDSA training. Unfortunately, my job requires me to work 49 weekends a year. I can never get a Saturday and Sunday off. The only time I have two days in a row off are during the week, thus me not being able to attend any training classes. :(

Man I would think being LE you would be required to hit some of these classes. No excpetions for training?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Man I would think being LE you would be required to hit some of these classes. No excpetions for training?

I'm federal LE. We have different requirements. I no longer have to abide by the CLEET rules like I did with the Sheriff's Office. If I want to get a weekend of for training I have to kiss the Admin Lieutenant's butt and beg with justification why I need it off. If TDSA offers another course later in the year (after July) I may be able to make one.

The March class is nearly full. The May class is more than halfway full. The response to the Boomer Shooter Discount has been great. Thanks everybody. We are excited for everybody to see the new training facility. This is a first class facility. The range itself is 120 yards deep and 50 yards wide. The berm will be 18-20 feet tall and the classroom is going to be fantastic. Hope to see you on the range for some training. Stay safe!