Sold/Expired Bob Marvel Custom

Chuck D

New Fanatic
Anyone interested in Bob Marvel
Custom??? One of the last full customs built in Bob's Shop. Joe Chambers built this custom before leaving Bob and starting hisvgreat company Chambers Custom. Serious inquiries only. It's a Damascus Slide with stainless receiver. Gorgeous. Email me at [email protected] I will send photos and full build sheet signed by Joe on Bob Marvels Letterhead. $8000.00

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Anyone interested in Bob Marvel
Custom??? One of the last full customs built in Bob's Shop. Joe Chambers built this custom before leaving Bob and starting hisvgreat company Chambers Custom. Serious inquiries only. It's a Damascus Slide with stainless receiver. Gorgeous. Email me at [email protected] I will send photos and full build sheet signed by Joe on Bob Marvels Letterhead.
Photos and price are required to list a firearm for sale. Thanks!

DSTALLGUY

Active Fanatic
No price listed so it must be free! At that price how could I say no?!

Chuck D

New Fanatic
For Joe to build a new one today with same specs and accuracy would be $9,000 plus about 2 year wait time. Plus this one of a kind and has Marvel Custom logo engraved on receiver. One of the last that came from Bob Marvel' Shop.

DSTALLGUY

Active Fanatic
It's really a beautiful specimen but outside my saved lunch money range. GLWS. Sorry to see you part ways with that one

Hammer

Active Fanatic
Damn, another one I want but can't afford. It really is amazing.

Latest posts