Been a Glock man and got my first 1911.

SoCal1911

Fanatic
Now you will enjoy your 1911. And you can unload some of your Glocks that do not have personalities .
Your first 1911 will lead down a rabbit hole to more.
Enjoy

nicalaex

Well-Known Fanatic
Now you will enjoy your 1911. And you can unload some of your Glocks that do not have personalities .
Your first 1911 will lead down a rabbit hole to more.
Enjoy
Already has. Have a Nighthawk Thunder Ranch on order, a Nighthawk GRP in my position, a Kimber Raptor, Two Springfields and Sr1911. Love'em all and great shooting!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Love my firearms, especially 1911s but do not own any Glocks, never have. Won't say never will but I've tried many times to purchase one only for some reason it doesn't happen. Closest I've come is a Sig P365XL although my son does have and carry a G19, he's just young and it was his first gun.

Last edited:

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
No Glock's for me. Many Sig's, and looking for more. 45& 9. Can't stop on 1911's. Got my 1st CZ last month. 75 Compact. Haven't shot it yet, but it feels good.
You will love that CZ 75Compact. All I did was change the grips and sights. I had one several years ago and sold it. Got a great deal on this one and through 500 rounds not a single hiccup.

Latest posts