Ashli Babbit

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
They kept this on the Q,T long enough. Where's the Special Prosecutor and Grand Jury? You never even here her name anymore. MURDER! Where's the NO JUSTICE NO PEACE??? Where's the ACLU? Where's al the F-ing Rino's??? Plain MURDER. Watch the Vid's, if there's any left. Unarmed and shot to death. Oh, it doesn't really matter. She's WHITE.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
An unarmed person was shot. That alone deserves an investigation.

Interesting how Jan 6 was an insurrection that almost toppled our country. But to take on the government you need f15's and nukes. Both liberal statements.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
They kept this on the Q,T long enough. Where's the Special Prosecutor and Grand Jury? You never even here her name anymore. MURDER! Where's the NO JUSTICE NO PEACE??? Where's the ACLU? Where's al the F-ing Rino's??? Plain MURDER. Watch the Vid's, if there's any left. Unarmed and shot to death. Oh, it doesn't really matter. She's WHITE.
TRUTH

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
The sad thing is that people should be raising hell.
Honest question.
How do we do that without being arrested by Homeland Security, FBI, etc, etc? If there's large groups protesting they're going to labeled White supremacist, terrorists, insurrectionists possibly jailed without bail and held in solitary confinement just like they're doing to the patriots from January 6th!!

Short of actual rioting like antifa and BLM do!

I am not saying it's not worth it and it definitely needs to be done, I'm just asking your thoughts on how to get it done and not fall victim to the left before some movement can be made!

Best I can think is to go to rallies and any pro conservative meeting! That's what I'm doing as much as I can. We need shirts and signs with her info to take everywhere!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Honest question.
How do we do that without being arrested by Homeland Security, FBI, etc, etc? If there's large groups protesting they're going to labeled White supremacist, terrorists, insurrectionists possibly jailed without bail and held in solitary confinement just like they're doing to the patriots from January 6th!!

Short of actual rioting like antifa and BLM do!

I am not saying it's not worth it and it definitely needs to be done, I'm just asking your thoughts on how to get it done and not fall victim to the left before some movement can be made!

Best I can think is to go to rallies and any pro conservative meeting! That's what I'm doing as much as I can. We need shirts and signs with her info to take everywhere!
I would say we should all jam up the phone lines and email accounts of our Representatives and Senators. That's what I'm doing. They are sick of hearing from me.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I would say we should all jam up the phone lines and email accounts of our Representatives and Senators. That's what I'm doing. They are sick of hearing from me.
I do that almost daily on every subject you can think of a true American conservative cares about!! The only rep that responds directly is Jim Jordan! His office almost always sends a response that directly answers my thoughts, recommendations or complaints!

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do that almost daily n every sun next you can think of a true American conservative cares about!! The only rep that responds directly is Jim Jordan! His office almost always sends a response that directly answers my thoughts, recommendations or complaints!
All of mine suck. All I get is a canned response, except for RINO Richard Burr. He takes the time to tell me he disagrees with me about everything....POS

I don't understand why he doesn't just declare himself a liberal, progressive demoshit.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Best he can do now is file a wrongful death lawsuit and go for enough media coverage to get RINO heads out of their arses .
Good luck with getting RINOS to see the light. Not only are their heads imbedded in their nether regions, but they seem to be cemented there for good measure. Absolutely despise them. Worse than libs in my book.

Latest posts