Anyone used Monarch Shotgun ammo?

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Went to Academy to buy some ammo since it's on sale for dove season. I bought a box of this stuff to try. Does anyone know if it will run in an M2 reliably?

6569b27b55eea716c92264bd5462960a.jpg

dennishoddy

I've shot their .22. Dammed reliable ammo. We put 3K down range last year at our clubs Women on Target program through some Rugers without any ammo malfunctions.
Where did you find the shotgun ammo? 1350fps is rockin' some cheap shells.

bullittmcqueen

Well-Known Fanatic
Never seen it in academy but I'll be stocking up next time I'm in there. I've been shooting monarch 223 and 9mm for years and love it. Good ammo.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Burk Cornelius said:
If its really 1350 it should run
Matt Rigsby said:
1350 should function all day in an M2
dennishoddy said:
I've shot their .22. Dammed reliable ammo. We put 3K down range last year at our clubs Women on Target program through some Rugers without any ammo malfunctions.
Where did you find the shotgun ammo? 1350fps is rockin' some cheap shells.
That's what I was thinking. I bought a case of the Remington that I usually run @ $5.99/box, and saw the Monarch sitting there. I figured I'd buy a box to try it out. I didn't want to be stuck with an entire case if it didn't run. I'll let you know how it runs. I bought it at the Academy on 63rd & NW Expwy yesterday. I believe it's normally $5.99/box onsale for $4.99 for this week.

1350 is like howitzer for 3 gun? Winchester AA is still on rebate 2.00 off 7.99/box at Academy

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I saw that also Jason. I've always had good luck with the Remington ShurShot, so I bought it. One of these days I'll spend the extra time and effort to shoot that fancy stuff.

Latest posts