Anyone ready for 2021?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
2020 has been one heck of a year. Anyone ready to have a party and kick this year to the curb?

many recommended drinks as we say bye to this Felicia in a few weeks?

hendershot

Well-Known Fanatic
I sure remember a few rough nights years ago with Mad Dog. Should have seen it coming!

I have no recommendations as I don't drink much anymore, but definitely ready to kick this year goodbye with a few.

awp101

Well-Known Fanatic
I refuse to acknowledge on an open forum whether or not I am ready for '21 out of fear it may turn to '20 with an enthusiastic "Hold my beer and watch this!" :oops:

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
It's going to be 2021 before we figure out who the President is going to be...........
I'm not sure that's a good way to start out a new year, and it definitely won't be a good year if the President is (and I hesitate to even put it in print).............. Biden.
I guess I'll just hope for the best and wait to see...................
TR

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
2020 has not been that bad, lol, I stopped watching the news, play with my dog more (only one that truly listens anyway, lol) and I am now stocked up on toilet paper.

For some reason people have learned it is good to wash your hands, sneeze into your elbow and keep their distance, wow what a year, LOL.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Mad Dog 20/20. Had I known the result of so much intake I would have went a little easier. Oh hell no I was young, Dumb, and full of well you know. Anyway Good bye 2020. Hello 2021 I hope.

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
It will be worse. COVIDiots will continue to support bad government policy.

If Biden and Harris are sworn in, then we're ripe for serious protests. Nothing Biden signs will be legitimate law and they'll press their agenda as far as they can. "Silence is consent" as far as they're concerned. If we do protest, they'll use it as an excuse to crack down.

The worst part will be the economic devastation. They're already proposing $12 trillion in stimulus. The current debt is $27.425 trillion; we'll be at $40T before they take another $2.5T above income just for fiscal year 2021. I cannot imagine the economy not tanking under those circumstances.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic

If Biden and Harris are sworn in, then we're ripe for serious protests. Nothing Biden signs will be legitimate law and they'll press their agenda as far as they can. "Silence is consent" as far as they're concerned. If we do protest, they'll use it as an excuse to crack down.

The worst part will be the economic devastation. They're already proposing $12 trillion in stimulus. The current debt is $27.425 trillion; we'll be at $40T before they take another $2.5T above income just for fiscal year 2021. I cannot imagine the economy not tanking under those circumstances.
Ever read Cloward and Piven ?

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am ready for 2021. I have 12k LPP, plenty of powder, and just ordered 10k .45ACP bullets. If nothing else, I will get-in plenty of range time.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic

I heard part of a speech from an Attorney General in one of the Mid-Western states, I can't remember which one. She said in the speech " Trump supporters beware we will be watching you ". This was a dem state. So the retribution has already started,. What comes next ?

Latest posts