America Safer Today by one

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
corrupt congressman elija cummings died overnight making America and the Bill Of Rights one vote safer, making it more difficult for the criminal conspiracy with his wife to funnel bribes to democrats and increasing the IQ of the U.S. Congress by 30%.

One down..........too many to count remaining.

Good day for America.

John Galt

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
And if that's what it takes to get rid of these corrupt totalitarian, enemy, lifers in government (elected, appointed or hired) I'M ALL FOR IT!

We should use him as a case study of congress persons rapid and HUGE wealth accumulations after attaining office. We should do a COMPLETE FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OF HIS PATH TO WEALTH and examine how a congressman, committee chairman making $120k a year becomes so wealthy.......it would certainly prove very illuminating

He died wanting the president's tax returns.......lets see how a congressional chairman becomes rich

I'd certainly like to know.

Transparency and all.............

Last edited:

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd love to see that ...BUT, my guess is we never will. He's a Democrap........
TR

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Interesting to see who gets the job since he is gone. I believe the Govener of Marland appoints the replacement.

Oldfart

Fanatic
I have to agree about not celebrating the death of anyone but the rampant corruption is very concerning and needs to be weeded out.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I don't remember who said it but it goes like this. I never wished death on anyone but there have been some obituaries I enjoyed reading.

Firestorm3511

Fanatic
Eli. Cummings was a poor man compared to Moscow Mitch. Eli's net wealth is 1.18 million compared to Moscow Mitch's 24.3 million. Who's the Bigger thief? Mitch's income of 193K per year yet his net wealth has increased by 2.4 million per year for the last 10 years. There are plenty more in that category. Eli was not on the right gravy train, if he were, maybe he would not have died at such an early age. Food for thought.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
He was an enemy of the constitution and an enemy of my grandchildren.

He used his credibility to enrich himself and therefore had none.

Not holding any candles for mitch either. If they have to die for us to be free of them so be it.p

America is better off without him.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
It will be a much sadder day when these TRAITORS finally succeed in destroying the constitution, turning our posterity communist and laying us bare for invasion.

If they won't die....HANG 'em

Maybe you have no children.......maybe you're ok with due process dying, with the country going communist or disolving into civil war........ maybe the thought that someday....after your dead, your kids may be disarmed and forced into cattle cars or just starved or shot for being out of favor is OK with you because they won't be your kids/ grandkids and it won't be you......

And you won't need freedom when your dead anyway so why the F should you care?

I AM NOT OK WITH THAT. PERIOD

Last edited:

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree with Bender.
Does this site have NO CLASS?

Where's the mods?

Where's the Admin???