Alpha Foxtrot 1911 Issues

HB Rider

HB Rider

Active Fanatic
Has anyone had any experience with Alpha Foxtrot 1911s?

I recently picked up a new 1911 by Alpha Foxtrot (AF1911 Government-size .45). The gun has a couple issues. I've reached out to AF in Georgia twice using their website "Contact" form, twice by voicemail (generic number - no number available for customer support) and once by email to their customer support, but haven't heard anything from them.

I did an unboxing review and a follow-up range review that discussed problems with a heavier than normal trigger, as well as a self-adjusting rear sight. Here's the range review:

joepistol

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
1st , I'd talk to whoever sold it to you..some retailers may send it back for you...( Basspro did this once for me)
If you bought it online, you'll probably be on your own.
Next , I'd contact the manufacturer, to see how the company responds.
If they sound like they want to make it right, send it back to them.
Last option would be to dump more money into it, fixing rear sight & trigger.

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone had any experience with Alpha Foxtrot 1911s?

I recently picked up a new 1911 by Alpha Foxtrot (AF1911 Government-size .45). The gun has a couple issues. I've reached out to AF in Georgia twice using their website "Contact" form, twice by voicemail (generic number - no number available for customer support) and once by email to their customer support, but haven't heard anything from them.

I did an unboxing review and a follow-up range review that discussed problems with a heavier than normal trigger, as well as a self-adjusting rear sight. Here's the range review:
I would be disappointed if that was my gun. As Joe said, talk to the company, if they're worth anything at all they should make it right for you, and not charge you a red cent. I had s Springfield that would not shoot for dirt. I sent it back they replaced the barrel and front sight and it shoots like no tomorrow! Great customer service from them, so hopefully these folks will be worth their salt too. Best wishes from West Mi.

HB Rider

HB Rider

Active Fanatic
I would be disappointed if that was my gun. As Joe said, talk to the company, if they're worth anything at all they should make it right for you, and not charge you a red cent. I had s Springfield that would not shoot for dirt. I sent it back they replaced the barrel and front sight and it shoots like no tomorrow! Great customer service from them, so hopefully these folks will be worth their salt too. Best wishes from West Mi.
Thanks for the reply. I've made five attempts to contact Alpha Foxtrot with no response yet (details on my original post). I'll give them until Monday to see if they actually have "Service" in their customer service.

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the reply. I've made five attempts to contact Alpha Foxtrot with no response yet (details on my original post). I'll give them until Monday to see if they actually have "Service" in their customer service.
Hope all works out for you.

rmc51

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
You have a dealer in Hudson MI
Huron Valley Guns
Directions

56477 Grand River Ave, New Hudson, MI 48165

248-667-9910

I would contact them.