.22 Rimfire Ammunition A Plenty

SGW Gunsmith

Well-Known Fanatic
For the last several months I've been receiving .22 Long Rifle ammunition directly from both CCI and Federals web-sites, and depending on your order amount, shipping is FREE:

CCI Velocitors
CRCZJZd.jpg

CCI Mini-Mags
FSS2A5S.jpg

CCI Standard
T6sdgGk.jpg

CCI Clean
8AgGitg.jpg

And from Federals web-site:

The relatively **NEW** Federal Punch .22 Defense Ammunition
eKLhOmZ.jpg

Sorta nice just ordering direct and then a few days later the BIG Brown Truck shows up.

dennishoddy

I've been getting those emails from CCI as well. My cabinet is well stocked so haven't bought any.
I will have to look up those .22 punch to see what the hype is.
Buddy's wife carries a .22 pistol for SD as her wrists have carpal so bad she can't handle the recoil of anything bigger.
I've always said any gun is better than none if in a situation.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been getting those emails from CCI as well. My cabinet is well stocked so haven't bought any.
I will have to look up those .22 punch to see what the hype is.
Buddy's wife carries a .22 pistol for SD as her wrists have carpal so bad she can't handle the recoil of anything bigger.
I've always said any gun is better than none if in a situation.
I picked up a few hundred rounds of the Punch ammo but have yet to try it.
Have plenty of CCI mini mags, probably enough to last me and my children

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
For the last several months I've been receiving .22 Long Rifle ammunition directly from both CCI and Federals web-sites, and depending on your order amount, shipping is FREE:

CCI Velocitors
CRCZJZd.jpg

CCI Mini-Mags
FSS2A5S.jpg

CCI Standard
T6sdgGk.jpg

CCI Clean
8AgGitg.jpg

And from Federals web-site:

The relatively **NEW** Federal Punch .22 Defense Ammunition
eKLhOmZ.jpg

Sorta nice just ordering direct and then a few days later the BIG Brown Truck shows up.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Been doing the same for a while. Miss LD uses the CCI Standard velocity in her M&P 22, works better than anything else we've tried. Accurate and very dependable.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
so far the cci and federal sites are NOT set up to accept pistol permits as proof of the ability to legally buy ammo. most stores on line do this without issue. Federal and CCI are ignoring a large market over a very simple to solve issue

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
so far the cci and federal sites are NOT set up to accept pistol permits as proof of the ability to legally buy ammo. most stores on line do this without issue. Federal and CCI are ignoring a large market over a very simple to solve issue
That is really too bad. Foolish on their part for sure.

Latest posts