2015 - OKCGC - Spring Skeet League

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Kenny,
I sent buck an email and said Mon, Tue, or Thur.
Send him an email and tell him you want to be on the same team I'm on, if you don't care which night you shoot.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
Could I use my 3-Gun shotgun for this? Or a pump shotgun?
I used 2 different shotguns last spring, CZ720 and Benelli M2 both with extended tubes and one of the guys on my team last spring used a pump sometimes.
I think the only rule is it must be a safe well maintained shotgun... I never saw anyone question my 3gun shotgun, other than to tease me about shooting dove in Brazil. :)

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Jeff T said:
I used 2 different shotguns last spring, CZ720 and Benelli M2 both with extended tubes and one of the guys on my team last spring used a pump sometimes.
I think the only rule is it must be a safe well maintained shotgun... I never saw anyone question my 3gun shotgun, other than to tease me about shooting dove in Brazil. :)
only rule is shot size and payload. no shot larger than 7 1/2. You must choose a guage and shoot it the entire 10 weeks. you can change guns or shoot a smaller guage during the league, but you can't go up. sign up for 12, you can shoot 20 later on. sign up for 20, you many not move up to 12.

my wife and I shoot 20 ga. and 3/4 oz #9. Autos and double barrels have andvantage over a slide gun.

12 ga 1 1/8 oz
20 ga 7/8 oz
28 ga 3/4 oz
.410 - I don't recall

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Dux-R-Us said:
only rule is shot size and payload. no shot larger than 7 1/2. You must choose a guage and shoot it the entire 10 weeks. you can change guns or shoot a smaller guage during the league, but you can't go up. sign up for 12, you can shoot 20 later on. sign up for 20, you many not move up to 12.

my wife and I shoot 20 ga. and 3/4 oz #9. Autos and double barrels have andvantage over a slide gun.

12 ga 1 1/8 oz
20 ga 7/8 oz
28 ga 3/4 oz
.410 - I don't recall
Thanks for the additional information DUX.
I coudn't remember the shot size restrictions, I always buy 7.5 or 8, and didn't know that you couldn't move up from 20ga to 12ga. I went from 12 ga to 20ga to 12ga to 20ga last spring and no one said anything. Guess I Just got lucky, or because I started with 12ga it didn't matter, cause I didn't know.
Thanks again,
Jeff

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in for the spring skeet league. Just talked to Buck and all he has left is about 10 or so spots for wednesday night. All of the Tuesday and Thursday are full.

Latest posts