2014 Contingency Program Swag Thread

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Is it still 5 weeks to get a shirt? I'm trying to decide whether I have enough time in the year to shoot enough matches to be worth getting it. I'm definitely in for 2015 if the program is happening then.

desert_gypsy

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine took about 4-5 weeks. I ordered at the end of July.

David Marlow said:
Is it still 5 weeks to get a shirt? I'm trying to decide whether I have enough time in the year to shoot enough matches to be worth getting it. I'm definitely in for 2015 if the program is happening then.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I got the swag from AP Customs - a few hand guards, bcgs, triggers, and one of their Rhino Arms matched upper / lower sets!!! Will be adding this to the tracker soon.

Travis Colford

Well-Known Fanatic
David Marlow said:
overall if you get the jersey just ordering gets you a free entry and for a chance to win a rifle msrp of 2k or some of the other great items are worth the jersey price alone knowing you are almost guaranteed a gift cert. But secondly you get a great jersey that you can wear to local matches and larger matches I would say if you can afford the jersey price buy it you can't go wrong.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Last year one guy bought a jersey and maybe got to one match. Won a gun. So yeah, it's worth it. Hell it's worth it just to have people gasp at your awesomeness wearing the super sexy Boomershooter official competition attire while strolling through the Walmart perusing the empty .22LR shelves!

Latest posts