2013 IDPA Nationals at USSA

you guys shoot a idpa match zero down and then you can joke about round count. Truth is, it would drive most ipsc hosers batshit to have accuracy rewarded so highly, and have a limited # of rounds to do so.
I dont shoot idpa regularly, but when I do, its ****ing hard. Anything hard is a challenge to me, accurate Ron.

dennishoddy

I've never shot an IDPA match, So I'm neutral. I'm asking honest questions.

If nationals have 17 stages that average 5.8 rounds per stage, what do the club matches offer?

ill answer your question when theres a nationals that averages 5.8 rds a stage, not if.

You believe everything you read on BS?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
dennishoddy said:
I've never shot an IDPA match, So I'm neutral. I'm asking honest questions.

If nationals have 17 stages that average 5.8 rounds per stage, what do the club matches offer?
WELL YA SEE DENNIS WHAT YOU'VE GOT THERE IS A "JOKE"

IDPA'S MAXIMUM ROUND COUNT PER STAGE IS 18, WHICH MOST USPSA SHOOTERS THINK ISN'T VERY MUCH BECAUSE USPSA'S MAXIMUM ROUND COUNT IS 32. THIS IS ONE OF MANY THINGS THAT USPSA SHOOTERS THINK IS FUNNY ABOUT IDPA.

NOW SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE TELL "JOKES" THEY DO THIS THING CALLED "EXAGGERATING FOR COMEDIC EFFECT"

IF MR ANTICHROME HAD SAID "WOW 17 STAGES AN AVERAGE USPSA MATCH WOULD ONLY NEED TO HAVE 8 STAGES TO HAVE A SIMILAR ROUND COUNT" THEN THAT WOULD HAVE SIMPLY BEEN A FACTUAL STATEMENT. WHILE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT COMICAL TO THE AVERAGE USPSA SHOOTER, IT WOULD NOT HAVE THE ELEMENT OF COMEDIC EXAGGERATION THAT CARRIED MR ANTICHROME'S POST TO 3 LIKES AND COUNTING!

why did i type that in all caps