2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Burk Cornelius said:
You had to go there, didn't you?
Hey what about orange and black that would be a good color scheme.

BTW Cornelius you aren't going to need to borrow anything in the next 5 years or so are you?

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
Color is unimportant, as long as I look badass. In suspenders...

Some Mork from Ork suspenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no, but I gotta have some that are basass, cause I have no ass, so I'll look ATAS

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
How the hell is a Boomer Shooter jersey gonna be orange and black? That makey no sense.

Crimson and Cream for the win bro bro.

Jared LaVarnway

Well-Known Fanatic
Would it be best to wait for the 2014 jersey to come out to buy in, or should I just get the 13 jersey?
When can photos for next year start getting posted? (sorry, in advance, if this is answered elswhere)

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
CoolBreeze said:
Would it be best to wait for the 2014 jersey to come out to buy in, or should I just get the 13 jersey?
When can photos for next year start getting posted? (sorry, in advance, if this is answered elswhere)
The Head Honcho will determine start date and rules for next year. I'm sure there is a ton of work involved. I wouldn't expect a great deal of info before at least Feburary. I for one thought this was a great, no, awesome contingency program. But I'm sure the admins will review and tweak as they see fit.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
CoolBreeze said:
I think u will want to wait till about February when this gets going for 2014.... Least that us what I was told.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
CoolBreeze said:
We will likely do something similar to last year and give a bonus for buying the New Jersey. That way the new sponsors get to have their logo on more shirts. So I'd wait. We won't start allowing entries until the new shirt is available. That should be around late February to early March. Remember to tell your favorite companies that we are looking for more great products to put on the prize table next year.

Latest posts