1st ICORE match of the year

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm playing to my stengths right now.
Chris - There are regional announcements in the ICORE page. One of them is the Southern Regional.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
We'll have a little action tomorrow. I went to the Southern Regional and had a blast. Mississippi is only a couple of states away and it's only about a ten hour drive for common mortals. I bet Rusty could do it in six.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I'm sure the blue lights will be flashing in my rear view.... except for tomorrow because ill be riding with bubber...

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
We'll have a little action tomorrow. I went to the Southern Regional and had a blast. Mississippi is only a couple of states away and it's only about a ten hour drive for common mortals. I bet Rusty could do it in six.
pfft... 4.5 tops.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
You should have made it Jesse. No 343 was puttin a hurt on 7 of them in Limited. He said one more would not have been a problem. Doncha you just love a humble guy. You may get a chance whippin him tomorrow at the rifle match but he said to get your wheaties first. Later rdd

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Got to shoot the ICORE match and had a blast. This despite not having shot that gun for 5 years or so.

By the time I was warmed up, the match was nearly over and I have a BAD round on the classifier!! But at least I was slow....

I wish we had more revolver-only matches to shoot!

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
By the end of the match Scott was getting pretty good shootin the steel..and cussin. Seriously on the last all steel stage he went one for one on the ten shot strings, IIRC. B)

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
Scott is getting it figured out. You better watch out for him.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
By the end of the match Scott was getting pretty good shootin the steel..and cussin. Seriously on the last all steel stage he went one for one on the ten shot strings, IIRC. B)

Scott is getting it figured out. You better watch out for him.
LOL! You guys are a riot!

I am however making headway on my reloads. I started something new last night during practice (See? that's new! :lol: ) and it at least resembles a tiny bit of competence.

Latest posts