1911 Pacmyer GM-45/C give away to Fanatic Member

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of Kalifornia (Northern)
I have a set of Pacmyer wrap around (GM-45/C) grips that I took off my Springer MC Operator. I put VZ's & a Stan Chen Mag well on it. I will send to the first MEMBER to PM me, w/name & address, that can REALLY use them on my dime. I like them but already have a couple. Why? Becuse this forum has the best clientele around. TOOS sucks more everyday.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a set of Pacmyer wrap around (GM-45/C) grips that I took off my Springer MC Operator. I put VZ's & a Stan Chen Mag well on it. I will send to the first MEMBER to PM me, w/name & address, that can REALLY use them on my dime. I like them but already have a couple. Why? Becuse this forum has the best clientele around. TOOS sucks more everyday.
Awesome. I already have a set that I don't use. Someone here will really like them. This is just one thing that makes this forum great and fun. Mighty nice of you HooDoo Man!

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank you all for these fun giveaways, never been on a site that exemplifies a giving nature without demanding an email address and or phone number to be sold to highest bidder. Just good people with something they don't need or want sharing with someone who will use it. Outstanding you all! Thanks, CE and Hoodoo and Blackbeard for the latest 3 I have witnessed...If I missed anyone it is out of ignorance and not malice!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This is why Fanatics will continue to thrive and grow. Very kind Mr. HooDoo man. I have a couple pair? in the grip drawer, actually toying with the idea of putting one on a springfied mil-spec, that dammit I 'm going to leave alone!! Well except for all the hotrod internal parts, lol!! A sleeper of sorts.
Someone will need them, they give great and secure grip

Latest posts