1911 Lover & Enthusiast!

Jason D. Garcia

New Fanatic
My name is Jason D. Garcia. I trained under the direction of former Navy SEALS and Force Recon Marines for 3 years, in Texas, as a Civilian. I paid for advanced firearms training. Following my training, I participated in 3-Gun Competitions. My job moved me from Texas to the Communist Republic of Illinois, in January of 2016. In Illinois, I obtained my NRA Instructor Certification and my Conceal Carry Certification. I am happy to note that I started my own company, for weekend training: www.midwestmarksmanship.com. I teach Conceal Carry Courses for responsible law abiding citizens, here in the State of Illinois. I also teach Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Firearms training, on the Shotgun, Carbine and Pistol Platforms. My favorite pistol is the 1911!!! ...and I let all of my students know it. Feel free to visit my website at www.midwestmarksmanship.com and send me an e-mail or call me via cell, at (214) 790-1415. On another note, I am the proud father of 7 children. My wife (Denise) and I are TRADITIONAL Catholics. We practice our Faith and we are very much involved with our Church.

Attachments

• Kneeling CARBINE angle shot (2).jpg
    Kneeling CARBINE angle shot (2).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello from central Kentucky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jason D. Garcia

New Fanatic
Hello Jim. I see that you have the Springfield Armory TRP. I have two of those pistols. One looks just like your picture. The other is all black.

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah I shot mine today. I have a custom Springfield thats all black. I've never seen in rain so hard for so long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk