way off topic...Saving money on auto insurance... want to ?

dennishoddy

We had our vehicles and home bundled with USAA for many years. Last year, they doubled it. We have never filed a claim with them.
Called them up and asked what the reason was. Reply was that it was Oklahoma. Too many tornados, and too much roof damage to hail storms, so they had to raise it to cover some losses.
We shopped around, getting quotes from an independent insurance agent, finally settling on North Star that reduced the payments to what we were paying in 2020 giving us the same coverage.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
From what's I've seen insurance in general is going up nationwide.

I've heard a saying if you're with the same insurance company after 3 years, they are banking on your loyalty.
I've been with mine for six years now...but they seem to still be the cheapest. I'm about to drop full coverage on all of our cars.

fünfundvierzig

Fanatic
Insurance may not be "off topic" to gun owners in the near future. Some California towns require it for gun owners and Washington state has it on the legislative state docket. If history is prelude, the entire Left Coast will soon be participating in this anti-gun harassment technique.

Latest posts