Sent mine off today...

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Hopefully it gets back closer to the people that are having two month luck than those that are having six month luck.

billyjoeraybob

Fanatic
Good luck! My wife and I took the class on 1/18 and I hand delivered the apps to SLED on 1/21. So hopefully it won't be too much longer.

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks! :)

I still remember the first time I walked into the mall during the Christmas season carrying. I swear I felt everyone could see it. Of course they couldn't and I quickly realized that. Still it is a different mindset you have to be in while carrying isn't it? From making sure your shirt doesn't uncover it to being aware of how you would (could even) act in certain situations.

andyb

Active Fanatic
jfeenin said:
Thanks! :)

I still remember the first time I walked into the mall during the Christmas season carrying. I swear I felt everyone could see it. Of course they couldn't and I quickly realized that. Still it is a different mindset you have to be in while carrying isn't it? From making sure your shirt doesn't uncover it to being aware of how you would (could even) act in certain situations.

I'm the same way. Although I know it's concealed well, I feel like everyone around me knows it's there. It's for sure a different mindset for me. When I have it on me I'm much more aware of my surroundings. I chalk that up as a good thing.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i was at a convienance store the other day. i was leaning on the counter carrying gov 1911. the bbl slides into my back pocket but the way i was leaning printed the grip. i heard 2 regular country boys behind me talking but just low enough so i couldnt understand so i turned and asked "can you see my gun". they laughed and said thats what they were talking about.

i had that feeling just hearing them. you also learn to be consience of people close behind you.

Latest posts