Moms Invading SC

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
ah, the 114,000 signatures might need to be checked JUST in case of fraud.

the whole USA couldnt get 25,000 signatures on the petitions to impeach obammy or SC to seceed again.

seems fishy.

we should all boycotte these stores, not just for guns.

doesnt help there was just another theatre shooting 3 hours ago.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know what Cabela's has to do with anything anyway. I thought the problem was solved when Nikki took down the flag. Maybe Cabela's should have a survey at the checkout to see what their CUSTOMERS think. Why don't the moms rally in front of the FBI office and get a petition going to demand the government DO THEIR (expletive) JOB. Does anyone realize what the "I" in NICS stands for?

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
the end of that article is all about the freedom of an individual selling his own property.

thats none of their business.

someone needs to lidigate an option for a man to be able to sell HIS house and posessions, place the money in an account untouchable by his wife, and then divorce her.

bet the moms wouldnt like that nose up in their business.

2ndamendment45

Fanatic
So the government bureaucrats can't complete an "instant" background in 3 days or less and citizens have to wait to be able to exercise a natural right for defense.

RK3369

Well-Known Fanatic
2ndamendment45 said:
So the government bureaucrats can't complete an "instant" background in 3 days or less and citizens have to wait to be able to exercise a natural right for defense.

believe me, if you're talking about dealing with the government, 3 days is an "instant". They do nothing in 3 days, including adequate background checks.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
id bet they are checking to see if your name has purchased a firearm or has a felony.

not really a background check.

if the BATFE would 1) see if you own an NFA weapon and 2) see if you have a felony after date of last NFA weapon, wow imagine how fast the turn around would be.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
And now a bill...

H.R. 3375: To amend chapter 44 of title 18, ...
... United States Code, to extend the period during which a firearms licensee is required to wait for a response from the national instant criminal background check system before being allowed to transfer a firearm to a prospective transferee.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/ ... dium=email

Maybe that bill should include a requirement for FFL's to comply and not be able to provide additional restrictions as the Moms are petitioning.

2ndamendment45

Fanatic
Prognosis: 0% chance of being enacted with current makeup of House and Senate.....
DemocRATS getting ready for the elections.