I can carry now.

t3chn1k4l

Fanatic
The old lady and I took our class Dec 18-19. Mailed the paperwork on the 20th. License issued on Feb 4. Birthday Feb 5. Received permit Feb 6. Happy birthday to me. I was expecting to get it sometime around the end of March, so I was ecstatic when I checked the mail last Thursday. First thing I did was strap up and do my Walmart walkthrough.

andyb

Active Fanatic
Congrats. Feel a little strange at first? I know I did at first. Had mine in NC before I moved down here. Took the class Saturday and getting fingerprints today. Hope SLED keeps up the turnaround time!

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
You are carrying Inside Waist Band (IWB) and Small Of Back (SOB) at the same time?

Please, for the class, demonstrate or explain exactly how you're carrying a concealed handgun on or about your person.

t3chn1k4l

Fanatic
Avtomat-Acolyte said:
You are carrying Inside Waist Band (IWB) and Small Of Back (SOB) at the same time?

Please, for the class, demonstrate or explain exactly how you're carrying a concealed handgun on or about your person.

More along the lines of 4-4:30 orientation (right above my wallet) than small of the back, but yes IWB. It's a less noticeable right behind the hip than directly on my side.

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
t3chn1k4l said:
Avtomat-Acolyte said:

More along the lines of 4-4:30 orientation (right above my wallet) than small of the back, but yes IWB. It's a less noticeable right behind the hip than directly on my side.

Ah! Now I get it.

Latest posts