got a question about SCSA...

jeffsoward

Founding Member
When I signed up for USPSA, I got the dual membership and got an SCSA number as well. but I noticed that none of the match coordinators upload anything to SCSA.
So, my question is, are the match results on SCSA just for bigger events? is that the only time I'd use my SCSA number? In other words, did I waste the $20 extra dollars, or whatever it was?

that is all. thank you and drive through please.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
I don't think SCSA has the infrastructure set up for clubs to post results and all that sort of thing YET. USPSA purchased steel challenge either last year or the year before(can't remember), and has been promoting it with a passion since then. Before that, steel challenge wasn't really an associate of clubs. It was just a few matches a year that followed the same format. At least that's the way I understand it. I would look for a similar club/match results system in the future.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think it is stil too early in the game to have the clubs uploading info. Like Robbie said USPSA just bought steel challenge and they are trying to figure out a way to make money off of it and what they can offer the clubs to pay for the ability to upload scores. I wouldn't be suprised if we see a classification start soon and then you can compare your steel challenge stage times to everyone elses to see how you rank against the best.

gmshtr

El Presidente
I think it's more about getting the clubs squared away with the scoring software and the ability to upload match results. I'm sure it will take a while for them to get all their ducks in a row. USPSA has never really been known to break any speed records!

Latest posts