Dicks in west ashley 20% of all ammo no limit

urbancommandox

Well-Known Fanatic
Dicks in west ashley has 20% off all ammo and all calibers are in stock as of right now. They even have 22lr and 22wmr. The only limit is on 22. The 22 is american eagle 40 round box 2.49$ then 20% off. The 22wmr looked like cci boxes didnt look close since i dont own a 22.

Let the neckbearding begin

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
yeah, i was knid of pissed when my wife brought home her limit 2 boxes of American Federal 22s, $2.50/ box. as soon as i saw it i knew there was something wrong, 40 rds in a box. there is no number of bullets on the box. i think that is cheezy fraud. now another 20% off would have made a difference but Federal must believe people are stupid.
why introduce a smaller box of bullets? whats next 16 rd boxes of 308, 30-06?

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
No limit... except .22... like everywhere else. I have personally boycotted Dick's forever, unless they want to publicly apologize and put AR's back on their shelves. It's a real shame they quit selling EBR's (Evil Black Rifles), because they had an exclusive on those really sweet Troy rifles.

Gamez235

Well-Known Fanatic
Tigerstripe said:
yeah, i was knid of pissed when my wife brought home her limit 2 boxes of American Federal 22s, $2.50/ box. as soon as i saw it i knew there was something wrong, 40 rds in a box. there is no number of bullets on the box. i think that is cheezy fraud. now another 20% off would have made a difference but Federal must believe people are stupid.
why introduce a smaller box of bullets? whats next 16 rd boxes of 308, 30-06?

American Eagle .22LR 36gr Copper Hollow Point, comes in boxes of 40.

American Eagle .22LR 40gr Lead Rd. Nose, comes in boxes of 50.

Latest posts